In Astech Ireland we pride ourselves in providing our customers with unrivalled post-sales services. Whether in the form of product training, installation, commissioning, IQOQ/validation or tailored service contracts, our service philosophy is guided by excellence in quality, responsiveness, dependability and flexibility. Our engineers are highly trained both in-house and by our principals and have, at a minimum, third level educational qualifications. This training is on-going and updated regularly to ensure our service team keeps abreast of product and service developments.
Calibration/Validation Services – whether within the framework of a service contract or as a stand-alone offering, our calibrations are carried out in strict adherence to respective SOP’s and with full traceability. We offer both workshop and on-site calibration services on many types of instruments including the following;
• On-line HPW TOC Analyser Services – including Anatel TOC Services, Thornton TOC Services and Sievers TOC Services. All calibrations performed using Altus Science CRM’s, accredited to ISO Guide 34, ISO 17025 and ISO 9001:2015
• Laboratory TOC Analyser Services – including Anatel TOC Services, Sievers TOC Services, Teledyne Tekmar TOC Services and more. All calibrations performed using Altus Science CRM’s, accredited to ISO Guide 34, ISO 17025 and ISO 9001:2015
• Airborne & Liquid Particle counters – NIST tracebale calibration to ISO 21501-4 standard.
• LAF, Biological Safety Cabinet Testing & Validation – including particle counting, air flow rates/velocities, DOP testing and KI Discus Testing. Performed to BS EN12469 standard.
• On-line & laboratory conductivity systems – NIST traceable meter and sensor calibrations using “Gold” reference systems and Altus Science CRM’s.
All of our current service offerings are covered within the scope of our ISO9001:2015 accreditation.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0404 25070.