Microbial Sampler with Hepa Filtered Exhaust
ActiveCount25H is a high performance portable active air sampler suitable for use in cleanrooms and aseptic environments. The ActiveCount25H is truly ISO 14698 compliant with a d50 collection efficiency of 1 micron and HEPA filtered exhaust port designed to avoid re-aspiration of sampled air.
ActiveCount25H offers self-adjusting flow control to ensure accurate sampling as well as continuous & periodic sampling modes for optimum sampling flexibility. The autoclavable impactor head, dust cover and removable magnetic baseplate2 together with a sanatizable stainless steel enclosure and HEPA filtered exhaust, ensure ActiveCount25H will not contaminate your critical environments.
The optional remote sample head minimizes disturbance of unidirectional airflow within a BSC or laminar flow bench and the gas sample option provides the versatility needed to accomplish all your critical sampling requirements.
- Sample rate: 25 liters per minute
- 3.5 inch (8.9 cm) color touch screen
- ISO 14698-1 compliant
- HEPA filtered exhaust
- 8 programmable sampling volumes
- 50 programmable user names
- 400 programmable location names
- Flow rate alarming
- Altitude Compensated
- Data logging to USB flash drive
- Password security for sample settings
- Autoclavable sampling head and dust cover
- Removable baseplate2, magnetic and autoclavable
- 100-240VAC adapter and internal battery 10 hours normal1 use
- Continuous, Periodic and Gas sampling modes
- Wipedownable and suitable for sterile conditions
1 Normal Use is defined as sampling 10 minutes, pausing 5 minutes and repeating.
2 Patent Pending